_________

rock: (verb) to be friggin' awesome. Schist that Rocks is music (and other things) that we feel (regardless of genre or era) rocks. Whether it's Lead Belly, Led Zeppelin, Frank Zappa, Dr. Dre, Beethoven, The Godfather, or Pizza; if it rocks, we love it. Listen in every Tuesday 2-4 PM WTBU.





Friday, April 30, 2010

Good morning, sweet prince....

[This post was started in the studio and then continued in my room]
I'm sitting in the studio now, wrapping up the final 2-4 AM broadcast of Schist That Rocks. Don't worry, the show ain't over! I'm doing two shows next week (at arguably better times!) and I think I'll have a better time next semester, but I'm gonna miss this time slot a little. Oh well...

I had a nice little interview with Doug, Craig, and Josh from Slothbear Wednesday night and you'll be able to hear the interview on Monday at 10pm! Maybe I'll even let a listener win a copy of their new album Qids (which would be stupid, cuz it's available online), or something. I realized that the studio ran out of Bitch Slap posters, so I can't give those out...

But before you can listen to Slothbear on Monday, I've got an event to plug for Saturday! The Thin Heir, Lamp Attack, and my good friend Jimmy Ikeda will be playing at the All Asia Bar tomorrow (Saturday) from 3-6pm! I'll definitely be there, and Jimmy has kindly agreed to let me make an appearance during his set and steal the show away. Come on down, support local music, and have a good time! Oh, and it's 8 bucks to get in (but it's not 21+).

Right now, I can't think of anything else. Except for sleep. So, yeah, see you on saturday, listen in on monday, good luck with finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment