_________

rock: (verb) to be friggin' awesome. Schist that Rocks is music (and other things) that we feel (regardless of genre or era) rocks. Whether it's Lead Belly, Led Zeppelin, Frank Zappa, Dr. Dre, Beethoven, The Godfather, or Pizza; if it rocks, we love it. Listen in every Tuesday 2-4 PM WTBU.





Thursday, April 22, 2010

UPLOAD!

Well, I'm starting to get the hang of the whole podcast thing, and I'm proud to announce that the first recorded broadcast of Schist That Rocks (aside from the audition) from Jan 29 is now available online!

A quick disclaimer and something to keep in mind: This was my first show, alone (I was used to the group conversations of Trash Radio). I am reminded of this whenever I hear myself talking in this recording (especially in the beginning). I was a rookie, and I'd like to think that I've gotten better since then. That being said, the music is still good and the talk isn't ALL horrible.


So far, you can find this one at Archive.org and OurMedia.org

Looks like from now on, you can find each show at http://www.ourmedia.org/users/hartley whenever I post them. I'll be posting the rest as well, so keep checking!
Also, I'm thinking of trying to post the show as a podcast on iTunes and/or something similar.
Let me know if you have any suggestions (and if you know anything about running a podcast, cuz this is a little new to me)!

No comments:

Post a Comment