_________

rock: (verb) to be friggin' awesome. Schist that Rocks is music (and other things) that we feel (regardless of genre or era) rocks. Whether it's Lead Belly, Led Zeppelin, Frank Zappa, Dr. Dre, Beethoven, The Godfather, or Pizza; if it rocks, we love it. Listen in every Tuesday 2-4 PM WTBU.





Thursday, April 22, 2010

Update

So, I had Slothbear call the studio Tuesday night, but we had some technical difficulties and had to postpone the interview. Worst comes to worst, we'll just do it live.
Whether or not Slothbear comes on tonight's show, I'll be giving out the self-proclaimed "thinking man's B movie," Bitch Slap! It looks horrendous and possibly hilarious.

Also, I now have in my hand every single broadcast of Schist that Rocks! The plan is to release it as a podcast that can be updated every week. I'm thinking of recording shows from home over the summer, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment