_________

rock: (verb) to be friggin' awesome. Schist that Rocks is music (and other things) that we feel (regardless of genre or era) rocks. Whether it's Lead Belly, Led Zeppelin, Frank Zappa, Dr. Dre, Beethoven, The Godfather, or Pizza; if it rocks, we love it. Listen in every Tuesday 2-4 PM WTBU.





Wednesday, May 5, 2010

"Are we live?"

So, if you were listening last night, you'd know that it was the final Schist That Rocks of the semester. Don't worry, I'll still be able to share some Schist that totally Rocks with you over the summer from my computer. And the show will be returning (hopefully at a slightly better time, as nice as 2-4 am was) to WTBU in September. Once I'm done with work, back home and settled (Saturday), expect to see the rest of the recorded shows making their way on here.

Also, I promised I'd have this up on Wednesday, and it's still technically Wednesday, so here's the interview with Slothbear:
First, the version I played on air


And then the extended version (sound quality might be better in the aired version).


The basic difference between the two is that the second one goes more in-depth on the album, talking about specific songs.
They're a pretty cool group of guys, and the interview was fun. Check out their Myspace.

Anyway, it's been a great semester and I'll do my best to give it a great follow-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment