_________

rock: (verb) to be friggin' awesome. Schist that Rocks is music (and other things) that we feel (regardless of genre or era) rocks. Whether it's Lead Belly, Led Zeppelin, Frank Zappa, Dr. Dre, Beethoven, The Godfather, or Pizza; if it rocks, we love it. Listen in every Tuesday 2-4 PM WTBU.





Sunday, May 9, 2010

"all in one place, a generation lost in [cyber]space..."

I had to stop myself from writing down the rest of that line, and now I've got "American Pie" stuck in my head...

Anyway, I figured rather than make you scroll through a bunch of posts or go to another website to listen to recorded shows, I might as well have them all available in one place: here. I've made a blog post where I'll post every recording in reverse chronological order (most recent first). I've already put a few in there, and I'll add more. I'll link to the post on the right of the blog for easier access.

Lemme know what you think of the recordings post (and the recordings themselves)!

No comments:

Post a Comment