_________

rock: (verb) to be friggin' awesome. Schist that Rocks is music (and other things) that we feel (regardless of genre or era) rocks. Whether it's Lead Belly, Led Zeppelin, Frank Zappa, Dr. Dre, Beethoven, The Godfather, or Pizza; if it rocks, we love it. Listen in every Tuesday 2-4 PM WTBU.





Saturday, March 27, 2010


Hey everyone! Hope your week went well and you're doing fine in this suddenly freezing weather.
I finally put up the recordings of That Old Feelin' and Noel Coakley. If you missed it, I interviewed them on the show and That Old Feelin' gave an awesome performance. It's in 7 parts and the playlist can be found here.

I've been toying with the idea of posting each show's playlist, but I'm not so sure about it. A lot of the music I play on the show (and more) can be found on my Blip, and posting the songs on here would make each post really long. The only other option I can think of would be to make a seperate blog for the show's playlist and to provide a link to it on this page. Let me know what you think!

Also, I'll be at the All Asia bar in Cambridge for the Karmic Battle of the Bands tomorrow from 3-6. The 'Battle' is from 12-6 today and tomorrow. It's for all ages and it's $8 to get in if you're over 21, and $12 under 21. One lucky band will win an appearance on Schist that Rocks, so they better be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment