_________

rock: (verb) to be friggin' awesome. Schist that Rocks is music (and other things) that we feel (regardless of genre or era) rocks. Whether it's Lead Belly, Led Zeppelin, Frank Zappa, Dr. Dre, Beethoven, The Godfather, or Pizza; if it rocks, we love it. Listen in every Tuesday 2-4 PM WTBU.





Thursday, March 18, 2010

This hurts me more than it hurts you

I'm really terribly sorry about this, but it looks like there won't be a show tonight. I'm up to my neck with stuff to do for school right now (paper, project, 3 finals...). I'm sorry for the late notice on this too, but I had been hoping that I'd be able to finish enough of my work to make it tonight. At best, I would be able to make it to the second hour of the show, but I wouldn't count on it. I was really looking forward to this show, too (especially after not having a show over spring break).
Next week will have to be EXTRA SPECIAL to make up for this, and I'm already looking forward to it.

In other news, I'm now on Blip.fm, which is kinda like Twitter, but for DJs and music.
Speaking of which, John Fogerty is now following me on Twitter! I don't use my twitter too much yet, and he's my only follower so far, but it still made me feel pretty special!

Anyway,I'd better finish this paper. Feel free to send me hate mail... or suggestions, even.

1 comment:

  1. Also, I've only had a Blip.fm acount for like two days but apparantly I'm already the first person to blip a certain song.

    ReplyDelete