_________

rock: (verb) to be friggin' awesome. Schist that Rocks is music (and other things) that we feel (regardless of genre or era) rocks. Whether it's Lead Belly, Led Zeppelin, Frank Zappa, Dr. Dre, Beethoven, The Godfather, or Pizza; if it rocks, we love it. Listen in every Tuesday 2-4 PM WTBU.





Friday, February 5, 2010

Tired, but I had to force myself out of the studio...

Hey guys,
I just wrapped up the show, and I'm about to head home. Too tired for a full update right now, but I'm gonna do one over the weekend or something including a video of me fooling around in the studio.
Anyway, just wanted to ask what YOU the listener thought about the show. What'd you like? Dislike? Anything you'd like to hear (music, talk, w/e)? Like I said, I'll play ANYTHING as long as it's AWESOME, and I totally love hearing comments and suggestions. Let me know!
well, about that time, eh mates?

No comments:

Post a Comment