_________

rock: (verb) to be friggin' awesome. Schist that Rocks is music (and other things) that we feel (regardless of genre or era) rocks. Whether it's Lead Belly, Led Zeppelin, Frank Zappa, Dr. Dre, Beethoven, The Godfather, or Pizza; if it rocks, we love it. Listen in every Tuesday 2-4 PM WTBU.





Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Two Festivals and a Video

Hey everyone! I'll be giving out a 3-day pass to the New England Americana Festival on the show! It'll be in Boston from Febuary 25-27; stay tuned for more info, including how you can win!

Also, I'm uploading the video as promised, and hopefully you won't think I'm a COMPLETE IDIOT after you see it. It's basically just me goofing off in the studio:


I was going to talk about the Redstone Film Festival this week on the show, but it's been postponed to next week due to weather so I guess you'll hear about it next week. Don't worry, we'll have plenty more to do on this week's show!
Oh, and watch out, the show might be getting an intern this week...

As always, send me any questions/comments/suggestions about anything!
Stay warm...

No comments:

Post a Comment