_________

rock: (verb) to be friggin' awesome. Schist that Rocks is music (and other things) that we feel (regardless of genre or era) rocks. Whether it's Lead Belly, Led Zeppelin, Frank Zappa, Dr. Dre, Beethoven, The Godfather, or Pizza; if it rocks, we love it. Listen in every Tuesday 2-4 PM WTBU.





Friday, December 18, 2009

Kicking things off

So, if you listened to WTBU on Tuesday, you enjoyed (and were heavily distracted from your final exam studies by) some music that totally rocks as well as the sound of my voice. If you didn't, I recorded a bunch of the show, which I will rip onto my computer and post here in the near future (as I plan to do with all future shows). Topics included old rockers, Iggy's most recent album, and performers who wear full suits on stage.
Hopefully Schist that Rocks will get a spot on WTBU (and a good one!) starting in January. In the meantime, I'll probably make a few posts about things that rock; music, movies, people, whatever.
Also, feel free to let me know if you have any suggestions (things to check out, things to do differently, things that rock) or questions (ie: "Did you eat paint chips as a kid?").

No comments:

Post a Comment